- A rich source of vitamins A, C, folic acid, antioxidants, Lycopene, Lipoic acid and Lutein.
- Improving nervous system and controlling blood glucose, resistance against diseases such as diabetes.
- Antioxidants content of tomato is a strong obstacle against infectious diseases.
- Improving appetite, eliminator of weakness and fatigue, improver of nervous system, heart and blood circulation system.
- Suitable in curing chronic poisoning, controlling urea and blood glycoside, treatment of constipation, discharge of urine and bile sediments
- The Lycopene content in cooked tomato (paste) has tangible effects in preventing prostate and breast cancer development.
- Improvement of vision, skin and mucus health