- Green Pea is a rich source of vitamins B1, B6, B2, B3 vitamins, magnesium and food fiber.
- The folic acid and vitamin B6 content of pea are helpful in heart and vessels.
- Rich source of iron
- Green pea is rich with antioxidants such as vitamin C and helps in preventing cancers.
- Since this food has low calorie, it is recommended to people who plan to lose weight.
- It helps slow circulation of glucose in body system and therefore, it can keep energy level fix in body.
- Green pea is useful for individuals who have high blood cholesterol.